Already a Member?
Log In Now
There are many different terms used in the Cuckolding scene which either do not exist in other adult scenes or which have a different meaning.
This is a list of some of the more commonly used terms, but I am sure there are many more that I have not included.
- The traditional meaning of Cuckold is "a man whose wife has been publicly cheating on him with another man or men".
- Some modern definitions are:
- A man who enjoys the fantasy of his Hotwife going out and having sex with other men.
- A man who enjoys his Hotwife going out to have sex with other men then coming home and telling her about it.
- A men who enjoys being "Forced" to watch as his Hotwife has sex with other men.
- A woman who has sex with other men:
- With her Cucold watching
- In a group situation with her Cuckold husband watching
- On a date with another man, later returning home and telling her husband about the date while they have sex or she makes him give her a creampie cleanup.
- A man who is forced to act as a woman by his Hotwife/girlfriends
- The name given to the fetish where the Cuckold is dressed and forced to act as a female by his Hotwife.
- This can include forcing him to give her male lover oral sex.
- A wife who is compliant in her fetish for her husband's unfaithfullness or adultery.
- The female equivalent of the male cuckold.
- The true cuckquean will be a willing participant in the sex act between the husband and the third part female and may be subjected to humiliation and degraging sexual acts by both husband and partner.
- A male lover used by a hotwife to Cuckold her husband.
- A male lover used by a Hotwife to impregnate her to shame her husband.
- The sperm left on or inside a hotwife.
- The oral removal of sperm from a womans body by her Cuckold